At Bannerflow we help designers and companies across the globe to create first-class digital advertising with an impact - at scale. Our mission is to remove the mystery of digital marketing. With our state-of-the-art SaaS platform, we give our customers full control, enabling them to make top-class advertising in no time.
Each month our platform serves more than 6 billion ads, viewed on 500 million unique devices all over the world. This breaks down to a massive 20 000 requests and 1 GB of data transfer - per second, on average, constantly! To be able to deliver this, we have to stay in the front line of tech development and always keep up with the latest tools and technologies. Therefore we focus a lot on continuous personal development, educating ourselves, and sharing our knowledge within and across the teams.
Working as a Software Engineer at Bannerflow includes a wide variety of tasks. We plan new features, do R&D, work in pairs or mobs or individually, review each other's work and share with each other. We write automated tests to ensure high quality, deploy, release and do maintenance and quick bug fixing from time to time. Last but not least we focus on having a lot of fun, Friday beers, monthly Tech presentations, cross-department lunches/breakfasts, parties, ceremonies. All of this in a friendly open atmosphere.
What you'll do
- Develop and deploy backend services with a focus on performance, scalability, and high availability
- Collaborate and grow in small agile cross-functional teams
- Use the latest technologies to solve real problems for our customers at a massive scale
- Be part of a team that will take full operational responsibility for the services that you own, and potentially take part in an on-call rotation
- Build creative solutions and share your knowledge
- Contribute and influence your autonomous team’s way-of-working
- Continuously improve the Bannerflow SaaS platform
Our Tech stack
- .NET Core / .NET 5
- Containerization with Docker
- CI/CD with Azure DevOps
- MongoDB and MS SQL
- 100 % cloud-based in Azure
To succeed in this role we believe that you probably have
- A couple of years working with C# and preferably .NET Core
- Experience in cloud-based solutions
- Self-starter attitude
- Proficiency in English
Bonus if you have
- Experience with Azure
- BDD, DDD, Clean Architecture
- Microservices Architecture
- Experience in data-intensive applications (e.g., Analytics)
- A great and fun workplace in a high-growth company
- A caring and supporting environment
- Personal development and regular feedback
- Competitive salary, company bonus program, and other benefits
Whilst we are a Swedish company, we have a global outlook and our team comes from different backgrounds, all around the world. We all have unique qualities and we truly embrace diversity since we believe that strength lies in differences, not similarities. We have a welcoming and friendly atmosphere, with a lot of laughs and quirkiness, in a fine balance with determination when it comes to our business. There are no codes on how to dress, speak, or live.
Our ambition is to change the world of digital advertising with our fantastic platform. Reach out and join us as we disrupt the Ad tech industry.
All applicants must be eligible to work in Sweden.
Warm Regards, Bannerflow