Are you ready to enhance to better use in a rapidly growing organization? We’re looking for a true talent to join our P&C team at Bannerflow.🚀
Bannerflow is a fast-growing SaaS company that helps enterprise brands create, publish, analyze, and optimize advertising at scale. Thanks to our cutting-edge technology and commitment to excellence, we stand as industry leaders.
Now we are in search of exceptional talent to join our P&C team at Bannerflow for an initial part time assignment.
We are looking for a part-time Office Coordinator to undertake a variety of day-to-day office and administrative tasks. You will be an integral part of ensuring that our office operations run smoothly and are successful in supporting other business activities.
About the role
An excellent Office Coordinator is, above all, an organized professional with people skills. All of our employees will know you and will need your help in various matters, therefore you need to be comfortable dealing with people and able to carry out administrative tasks with accuracy and speed.
Bannerflow is a company in constant change and is rapidly growing. If you are a team player with an eye for details and are interested in creating a great workplace, this is the role for you.
What you will do 🧑🏽💻
- Make sure the office is in good order and contribute to improving the workplace experience.
- Greet and make our visitors and colleagues feel welcome to the office
- Office rounds and quality check-ups, make sure the office and conference rooms are in order.
- Purchase of office supplies.
- Support in various administrative tasks.
- Making sure our office supports business needs and runs smoothly.
In order to be an office coordinator, you have to roll with the punches and be able to handle anything that comes your way. You need the ability to adapt and improvise.
- You have stellar organizational and follow-through skills. The office coordinator role is so wide and varied that it can be easy to lose track of the tasks at hand, you know how to prioritize.
- You work well with everyone and you are approachable, all your colleagues should feel comfortable approaching you for help.
- You are proactive and able to anticipate questions, and ready to answer them on the fly.
- You have a naturally positive attitude. Whether it’s colleagues, a potential new hire or a customer you understand the importance of creating those oh-so-critical first impressions.
- You have excellent skills in Swedish and English, both written and spoken.
- You know how to handle sensitive information in a confidential manner.
Why Bannerflow? 💙
We acknowledge the importance of our employees in our success and are dedicated to creating a positive and supportive work environment that fosters personal and professional growth.