Bannerflow is a world-leading creative management platform, improving the world of digital advertising one company at a time. In 2009, we started out delivering game-changing products within Display advertising, and since then together with our loyal, passionate and challenging customers we’ve become the best in our field. During 2022 we evolved Bannerflow’s creative automation into Social media advertising. And we’re far from done. As a next step on our journey, we are looking into expanding our platform’s video capabilities even further. Therefore, we are looking for a Product Manager to help take our latest initiative to the next level. We believe this role will have a huge and lasting impact on the development of Bannerflow’s business, product, and customer experience moving forward.
As a Product Manager at Bannerflow, you are responsible for formulating, executing, and overseeing all activities within your area of the product; from Product Discovery, Development to Product Marketing activities.You will be the voice of your product internally and externally. As this would be impossible to do alone, you will work closely with colleagues from all departments to ensure that all activities are aligned with the value we offer our customers, and our company values, vision and goals.
As Product Manager you will:
- Understand our customers in order to define the most relevant problem areas, and identify the right opportunities to best help us achieve their and our goals.
- Create the world’s happiest social media advertisers.
- Set up Product discovery initiatives together with UX, Product Owners, and our customer teams, as well as desk research.
- Use your industry knowledge and network to gather fresh insights continuously.
- Ensure that the Product Owners & developers understand the “why” and the user or business value behind all we do.
- Own the product roadmap, working with input gathering, validation, and building business cases to assist in prioritization. Nothing enters the roadmap without your guidance.
- Together with the Product Marketing manager, create the Product marketing roadmap for your product together with our Product marketing group, create launch plans, define clear launch goals, and devise plans & initiatives to ensure product success.
What we're looking for:
- 3+ years of Product Management experience, preferably from Saas products.
- Ability to lead teams, drive initiatives, align people and work with many different roles in a highly collaborative environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English). You are comfortable communicating with people from all walks of life, in small groups, or on big stages.
- Dealing with hard and shifting priorities as well as making tough decisions is everyday work for you.
- Proven track record in driving user adoption and growth.
- Experience in successfully launching multiple products.
- Experience in Design management - Formulating product design direction and vision, driving product design development, and managing a process of implementing new designs.
- Knowledge of video advertising, social media video advertising or similar.
- Social media initiative
You will work in a fast-paced scale up, filled with passionate people who are experts in their respective fields, and work with some of the biggest brands and advertisers globally.
At Bannerflow, we believe in ownership. In this role you will be able to take control of your space, and find the best way for you, and the team, to reach your product’s goals. Our company values - Collaboration, Passion & Challenge - guide our decision-making and how we treat each other and we always strive to have a balance between being serious about business and having way too much fun together.
If taking a new product to market, and being involved in growing a booming business to levels never before witnessed, excites you, send in your application, we'd be happy to get to know you!
So, who are Bannerflow?
Whilst we are a Swedish company, we have a global outlook and our team comes from different backgrounds, all around the world, with 20+ different nationalities and a huge variety of languages spoken.
Embracing diversity and everyone's differences is something that we value highly here at Bannerflow. You will encounter a welcoming and friendly atmosphere with a lot of laughs and quirkiness, in a fine balance with tenacity when it comes to our business.
We are all different, but what we have in common is our passion for what we do and a strive to make an impact.
They guide decision making and give a sence of whats important and whats right. It’s a way to express the behaviours we appreciate in one another.
Bannerflow is a creative management platform that engineers simplicity and transparency in digital marketing. We allow enterprise brands to create, publish, analyze and optimize advertising in-house, at scale.
Our mission is to become the most user-friendly platform for creative automation, for display and social advertising channels.
- In 2019, Financial Times awards Bannerflow a spot in its prestigious FT1000 list, placing it as the 24th fastest growing company in the advertising category.
- In 2019 we were proudly declared a MästarGasell. Joining an elite club of Swedish companies who won the Dagens Industri’s Gasell award at least three or more times.
- In 2020 Bannerflow has again been recognized as a Di Gasell by Swedish financial news publication Dagens Industri, for the fifth year, in a row!
- Today, we have a renowned platform – we are a category leader within Creative Management Platforms and we are proud of it.
Loading application form
Already working at Bannerflow?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.