We are now looking for a Partner Manager who can take one of Europe’s most exciting SaaS companies to the next level. This is a crucial role for building scalability and future growth. Our business is Global, and we work with some of the most successful businesses and brands in the world.
A large part of your role will be to develop new long-term relationships with digital transformation agencies and maintain existing ones, together with driving partner recommendations and referrals that lead to new business wins. Your greatest attributes are that you are seen by others as passionate with an ability to enthuse and inspire other people with ideas and thoughts.
At the same time, you have a structured approach and will be able to scale and refine our partner process, in close collaboration with our sales, marketing and product teams who will assist in execution. You will be tasked with positioning the Bannerflow solution to employees at partner companies, organizing successful events both online and onsite, pulling the audience, and creating the right type of content needed for the audience.
The ideal candidate will be knowledgeable about Digital Marketing technology, has worked with partner management or relevant sales and has deep knowledge of what activities that generate leads through direct and indirect sales and marketing. You are a strategic thinker with a hands-on mentality. You are a natural-born networker and a self-starter with a proven commercial edge and strong negotiation skills.
When it comes to your strengths, passions and prior experiences, you should have:
- A proven experience of the digital marketing landscape, marketing technology, and SaaS platforms.
- It is a merit if you have worked in one of the digital transformation agencies, and/or within a marketing consultancy.
- A nack for prospecting and reaching out to new potential partners and establishing new relationships
- Hungry and business minded with the ability to turn a great idea into a real opportunity.
- Excellent people, project and time management skills.
- A strong communicator and a team player.
- Fluent in English. Any other European language especially German, French and/or Spanish would be a plus.
- Willing to travel within Europe on a regular basis.
If you have all of this, we can offer you a role that will be limited only by your ambition. You will have the opportunity to become a part of an international, dynamic, successful and rapidly growing company. You will report to the company Chief Revenue Officer.