We are a fast-moving tech company. Thanks to our SaaS platform, global brands have become more efficient and have accelerated productivity from their digital marketing campaigns. We are passionate and committed to our mission of removing the mystery of digital marketing and we are looking for someone to join our exciting journey.
About the role:
An empowered customer is a happy customer. Here at Bannerflow, we truly believe in giving power and control to our customers. Therefore, we are building a state-of-the-art platform to support their needs. But at times, they need inspiration or guidance and that's when you come in.
- Be a part of the Customer Operations team to ensure swift response to technical requests and issues. (Investigate, troubleshoot and resolve tracking, click redirect and validation related issues)
- Identify opportunities and proactively improve workflows, features and experience for our customers when using their creatives within their third-party platforms.
- Have close, daily contact with the product team, dev team, Sales and the customer success team.
- Identify process inefficiencies and find opportunities, together with the Product team, to improve workflows internally as well as for customers.
- Act as a trusted advisor to our customers in more advanced cases.
- Lead the team in supporting more advanced advertising projects such as DCO (Dynamic Creative Optimisation).
- Deep knowledge of how web pages are rendered and the concept of embedding external contents through Iframes, Scripts and Ajax.
- Ninja at web developer tools for debugging, exploring and quality assuring own and external web assets/creatives.
- Ability to interact with customers and liaise with third-party vendors.
Who you are
- Humble, engaging and a ninja when it comes to solving challenges.
- An active listener – because for you, every customer’s needs are unique.
- Driven and proactive in the way you think and act.
- Curious, creative and have a problem solving attitude at heart.
- Proactive. Always one step ahead of things and are often proposing the next natural Step for a customer (before they are even imagining it!).'
- A true team player and understand that strength comes from making the most of talented colleagues. You want to learn every day and develop your skills, as well as share your knowledge and experiences with others.
If you recognize yourself, we can offer you a great place to work, where we as a team execute an amazing growth journey.
We’re super excited about receiving your application and hope to talk soon.
Candidates must be eligible to work in Sweden full time without restriction.