We’re looking to add a talented and creative Business Development Representative to our team!
Bannerflow is looking for an energetic and tenacious individual to join our Business Development Team. This role is an excellent position for anyone interested in breaking into the field of solution sales. You will be responsible for creating interest and educating prospective customers on Bannerflow’s solutions, and generating sales qualified leads. We will provide you with an opportunity to really impact Bannerflow’s growth and your own career within sales. You will be part of an ambitious team and report to the Head of Business Development who will support you and give you all the tools to succeed in your role.
Who you are:
You are a driven individual who understands the value of structured work and the power of following up. You are curious about businesses' pains and really want to help solve their problems. Armed with a phone, mail, and other communication tools, you are able to connect with new people and build trust. The Digital Advertising industry moves fast and is technically complex. In order to really understand prospects' challenges and become a trusted advisor, you need to be willing to do proper research to gain broad industry knowledge, and be clever about how you ask questions and how you share your insights. You will be faced with many obstacles and challenges along the way and need to be truly persistent and creative in order to succeed. You’re not afraid of challenges and you never give up! Experience in similar work is a bonus but not a must, the most important attribute will be a positive attitude and a drive to succeed.
Your main responsibilities:
- Generate Sales Qualified Leads.
- Prospect using various tools: Linkedin Sales Navigator, Salesloft, Leadfeeder etc.
- Reach out to prospects on a daily basis by phone, mail and Linkedin.
- Uncover prospects’ needs, pains and challenges.
- Educate prospects on the value of Bannerflow’s solutions.
- Collaborate closely with Sales Executives.
- Develop and execute on a strong prospecting plan, including calling guides/scripts, audience segmentation and approach.
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and competition.
- Consistently hit the monthly quota of sales qualified leads and closed business.
- Operate efficiently inside of the CRM for lead and pipeline management.
This is for you if:
- You are fearless, persistent, and prepared to introduce yourself to anyone at any level that you feel we can help.
- You are goal-oriented and driven by exceeding expectations.
- You are self-disciplined and a fast learner.
- You have a team player attitude. You understand that by yourself you can go faster, but with a team, you can go further.
- You want to make an impact for the company you work for, and for your own career.
- You're fluent in English, both written and spoken. Any other language is a Bonus.
- It’s also a Bonus if you have a sales and /or marketing background, or experience of working with cloud-based products.
If what you’ve read so far sounds interesting, here’s what to do next.
Help us get to know you by submitting your CV, cover letter and/or any other information you see fit in order to present who you are. Make it easy for us to understand how great you are.
There’s a pretty extensive hiring process for this position. If successful, you’ll be meeting quite a few of us and we’ll be asking a lot of tough questions. However, our recruitment process is designed to be a two-way conversation. We want to get to know you and we also want you to get a first-hand insight into what it will be like to join Bannerflow.
We’re super excited about receiving your application and hope to talk soon.