Do you want to be a part of an amazing growth journey?
We are a fast-moving tech company. Thanks to our SaaS platform, global brands have become more efficient and have accelerated productivity from their digital marketing campaigns. We are passionate and committed to our mission of removing the mystery of digital marketing and we are looking for someone to join our exciting journey.
About the role
Working as a Product Specialist means that you need to have the rare combination of both commercial understanding and technical expertise.
You will join our Sales Representatives and our Customer Success Managers in their meetings with prospective customers and existing customers to conduct demos and training. Your job is to inspire and train our customers and to be the go-to person when technical questions come up. Since we have customers in many different countries the role will include some traveling. Our reality is of course different during the pandemic and all meetings are done digitally, but we hope to be able to meet our fantastic customers again in the future.
Who you are
To enjoy working at Bannerflow you should be eager to learn new things and happy to take on new challenges. To succeed at Bannerflow in general you need to be passionate and have a black belt in collaboration. As the Bannerflow team is constantly growing, it’s important that you embrace change and thrive in an environment where the landscape is always evolving.
We're looking for a driven and structured problem solver who is fluent in English.
Some of your daily tasks and prioritized projects would be:
- Conducting training with new customers and doing demos for prospective customers.
- Build creatives to show the possibilities and the power of the Bannerflow platform.
- Guiding customers through the account setup and helping customers with network integrations.
- Improving and scaling the setup process and running customer-initiated technical projects.
- Driving product adoption across the customer base.
We are looking for someone with skills in these areas (you might be an expert on all of these or just a few):
- Delivering product training sessions onsite and via web conference software.
- Ability to understand our customers and make creatives that represent their brand in the best way.
- Researching, troubleshooting, and solving complex software issues.
- Managing simultaneous software implementations for multiple clients.
- Previous experience of SaaS or B2B
- An eye for design and experience from working with tools like Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Familiar with JSON and XML feeds.
- Experience and deep understanding of digital marketing
- It is a big bonus if you're fluent in another language, but it's not a requirement.
We encourage everyone to apply and female applicants are especially welcome, as we strive for gender diversity!
We’re super excited about receiving your application and hope to talk soon.
Candidates must be eligible to work in Sweden full time without restriction.