Bannerflow is a company in hyper growth with a heavy focus on investing in the development of our platform, which means we now want to expand our product team. We are building a global, market leading SaaS solution for digital marketing. Working with us means working with a team of young, smart and ambitious people who are passionate about innovation and success. At Bannerflow, we don’t read books about how others have done, instead we break new ground so that others will write books about us.
As Product Owner you will:
Break down the product vision & roadmap into deliverables
- Prepare user stories with detailed testing criteria for the development teams
- Collaborate with the PMs and other relevant stakeholders, ensure projects are prioritised, based on user feedback, the longer-term company strategy and overarching product development goals.
- Be the voice of the customer and domain expert within your area
- Collaborate with UX and UI experts to define the optimal customer experience
- Collaborate with Engineering Managers to overcome roadblocks and plan effectively to increase development velocity
- Contribute to key metrics for the product team such as feature adoption and usage
- Support PMs to prepare go-to-market plans, share best practices through support articles or onboarding presentations, tips and tricks, and drive adoption and usage of your feature areas
You have experience in:
Working with software products for 3+ years, preferably a Saas company, or within advertising
- Working with prioritising a backlog and taking tough product decisions
- Being innovative with a focus on delivering at high speed with high quality.
- Being a team player
- Communicating clearly with various stakeholders
- Gathering feedback, conducting research and building business cases
- Conducting tough conversations in order to manage stakeholder expectations
- Problem solving; you will be the one highlighting risks and opportunities
- Spotting flaws, optimizing flows and complying to requirements
- Working in rapidly changing environment
We are looking for a passionate superstar who wants to be a core part of the continuation of the successful Bannerflow Product journey. You are driven, never give up, and share Bannerflow’s belief that by working with our values, Collaboration, Passion and Challenge, we can create enormous value for our customers!