Bannerflow is a company in constant change and is rapidly growing. If you are passionate about working close to customers, the beauty of account management, and committed to getting better every day, this is the role for you. Our Customer Success Managers have the mission to be a trusted advisor and focus on the adoption of our solutions whereas the Customer Account Executives focus on driving new revenue from our customer base.
We believe that working with a customer-centric touch will lead to organic growth within our customer base. In 2021 we started with a 2 people team focusing on driving expansion opportunities within existing accounts, and saw great results! We're now looking for another experienced sales professional that wants to join the team.
What you will do
You and the team will be responsible for a budgeted new revenue stream from the existing customer base. The work will be in close collaboration with the Customer Success Managers as they are the commercial account owners with the main focus to drive customer advocacy and platform stickiness. Your role is to generate and negotiate new customer opportunities that generate New Revenue. You will run both your own opportunities and collaborate/support the Customer Success Manager for complex solution sales negotiations. This will be done by:
Upgrade: Offering an upgraded version of the product.
Cross-sell: Offering a complimentary product, customer brand, or market expansion.
Add-ons: Offering additional functionality or features to improve your customer’s current subscription.
Relationship sales: Land new deals when we have strong customer relationships.
The role will also be in close collaboration with the Head of Customer Success (&) Operations, Sales, Product, and Legal team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work in accordance with the Bannerflow values: Collaboration, Passion & Challenge.
- Learn to understand how the Bannerflow solution generates value and solves pains for different customers and industries.
- Establish commercial customer meetings (SQL), negotiate terms, establish a timeline of performance to achieve your individual target.
- Present solid pipeline management predictions of all your anticipated opportunities.
- Collaborate within Bannerflow’s departments and especially the Customer Success - unit to identify and maximize New revenue profit from the customer base.
- Manage and project-lead customer projects, externally and with internal teams, in an efficient way.
- Proactively be part of developing the Expansion team's success within Bannerflow.
What we’re looking for:
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Goal-oriented team player with excellent people skills.
- 3+ years of experience in managing complex enterprise B2B customer solutions with senior stakeholders.
- It's a big plus if you have experience in digital marketing or the digital space.
- It's also a bonus if you have leadership experience.
- Ability to analyze customer data and statistics and translate results into better solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in business English; must be a listener and a good presenter.
- A relevant education is also a plus.
What's in it for you?
- Having moved organically from start-up to scale-up, you have the chance to be part of our incredible journey in reaching the next level.
- We are welcoming, open to new ideas, we work hard, and take pride in our achievements.
- We may be Swedish but we have an international outlook. Our team comes from all over the world, and as a result, our company is a diverse and exciting place to work.
If what you’ve read so far sounds awesome and if you’re serious about this, here’s what to do next.
Help us get to know you by submitting your CV, cover letter and/or any other information you see fit in order to present who you are. Make it easy for us to see how great you are!
There’s a pretty extensive hiring process for this position and involves problem-solving, personality tests, and a case. If successful, you’ll be meeting quite a few of us and we’ll be asking a lot of tough questions. However, our recruitment process is designed to be a two-way conversation. We want to get to know you and we also want you to get a first-hand insight into what it will be like to join Bannerflow.
We’re super excited about receiving your application and hope to talk soon.
Candidates must be eligible to work in Sweden full time without restriction.