Bannerflow is a renowned world-leading MarTech company on a fast scale-up journey, and we’re looking for a new talent to join!
We are great at tech, we are awesome at selling and we have a culture that is a blend of creativity, passion, and collaboration. As we continue on our growth journey and enter new markets, the Sales Development team will be an important key in our success. We have finetuned the way of working during these past 2 years and are now looking for an inspiring leader to pave the way in our global takeover.
When working with sales development, you understand that there are several ingredients in the secret sauce. Having a high activity level and enthusiasm from yourself and the team is a must in order to have fun and deliver great results, but having a data-driven approach, and focusing on doing the right things is as important.
We’re looking for someone who can build and lead a global team and think that the right person for the job is experienced in coaching and supporting in areas of prospecting, objection handling, and pipeline management, just to name a few. We believe therefore that you have walked the walk and know what the team is faced with on a day-to-day basis, and that you have managed/coached a team or two in the past, and know how to inspire and lead by example.
We think that you might come from a commercial background, have a great technical understanding and be a fantastic communicator. You're curious about sales development trends and tactics and comfortable in diving into the data and coming up with initiatives that can boost results. You're excited by growth, and you probably have lots of ideas on how you would like to scale a global team with a great culture and fantastic results.
Okay, what will you do in this role? After reading the list below you will understand that you need to lead and coach the team, and build for the future at the same time!
- Set up an operating rhythm for the team, with standups, calling slots, review sessions, 1on1 schedules etc.
- Shadow phone and digital meetings with your team.
- Coach and help the SDR team in prospecting, objection handling, and other sales development areas.
- Responsible for Salesforce and other sales tools ( SalesLoft, sales navigator, etc).
- Gather data and analyze data in order to optimize the way of working.
- Analyze markets and verticals and set goals for the team.
- Set team-building activities and career development plans.
- Collaborate with the Sales leadership team in planning and executing initiatives for growth.
- Inspire your team and coach the individuals!
In order to be successful in this role, you’ll need
- The ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-moving environment.
- Strong sales management and coaching skills.
- Great commercial understanding and experience in B2B Sales.
- Strong analytical skills, and a data-driven approach.
- Proven skills in outbound: cold calling, emailing, Linkedin outreaches.
- Fluent in English.
- The most important personal characteristic is without any doubt that you Get Shit Done!
It’s a bonus if you have a background in SaaS sales and are proficient in Salesforce, SalesLoft, and sales navigator.
If what you’ve read so far sounds awesome and you're excited about the idea of building and leading a global sales development team, here's what to do next.
Help us get to know you by submitting your CV, cover letter, and/or any other information you see fit to present who you are. Make it easy for us to see how great you are.
There’s a pretty extensive hiring process for this position and involves problem-solving and personality questionnaires, and a business case. However, our recruitment process is designed to be a two-way conversation. We want to get to know you and we also want you to get a first-hand insight into what it will be like to join Bannerflow.
We’re super excited about receiving your application and hope to talk soon!
Candidates must be eligible to work in Sweden full time without restriction.