Bannerflow is a company in constant growth, which also means change. If you are a team player with a passion for IT and are interested in creating a great workplace, this is the role for you!
We’re looking for a service-minded and skilled IT Support Engineer, with a “get shit done” attitude to take care of all day-to-day IT-related tasks here at Bannerflow. We’re looking for someone that wants to take responsibility for the IT environment at the office and really wants to take it to the next level. Proactivity and ownership are key here since you will identify, prioritize and solve IT-related issues while handling day-to-day stuff.
What you’ll do:
- Handle the IT part of onboarding new employees (Ordering and installing new hardware and software for example).
- Support our employees with hardware and software troubleshooting and problem-solving.
- General technical responsibility when it comes to our office and meeting rooms ( Screens, conference systems, printers, alarms, network, wifi, firewall, and more).
- Handle IT supplier contacts.
- Administration, installation, and support of software including G-suite, Office365, and many others.
- Manage hardware and software assets and inventory (phones, computers, cables, screens, software licenses, etc).
- Evaluate and improving our IT-related processes to help us grow and be more efficient.
What’s in it for you:
- We're growing and maturing as a company. When it comes to internal IT there are lots of opportunities to impact and make a difference.
- You will get lots of ownership and responsibility in making our IT environment world-class.
- We are welcoming, open to new ideas, we work hard, and we take pride in our achievements.
- We may be Swedish but we have an international outlook. Our team comes from all over the world, and as a result, our company is a diverse and exciting place to work.
Who you are:
In order to be an IT Support Engineer, you have to roll with the punches and be able to handle anything that comes your way. You need the ability to adapt and improvise. You’re service-minded and take pride in helping out and solving IT-related issues, no matter the complexity. You are experienced and comfortable with setting up hardware (both Mac and PC) and preferably have experience in managing a G-suite environment. We don’t expect you to know everything, but the right person will know where to look for the answers and figure out solutions. Besides being an expert in IT support-related things, we’re also looking for a great person that wants to be part of our growth journey.
If what you’ve read so far sounds awesome, here’s what to do next.
Help us to get to know you by submitting your CV, cover letter, and/or any other information that you see fit in order to present who you are.
Make it easy for us to see how great you are.
Our recruitment process is designed to be a two-way conversation. We want to get to know you and we also want you to get a first-hand insight into what it would be like to join Bannerflow.
We’re super excited about receiving your application and hope to talk soon.