Are you ready to put your sourcing and matching skills to better use in a rapidly growing organisation?
We’re looking for a talent to join our HR team. In this role, you will be combining your talent acquisition and employer branding skills in order to identify, engage and bring on world-class technical talents. We are several team members who all will do our best to onboard you, teach you all we know and we are sure we can learn a lot also from you.
You will play a leading role in working with candidates throughout the entire process from source to hire. As passionate as we are about our customers here at Bannerflow, we are equally focused on our candidates. It will be your responsibility to provide a great candidate experience and make interviewing at Bannerflow truly unique and remarkable for each and every individual.
Bannerflow is a company in constant change and is rapidly growing, you will contribute to our recruiting practices by making them more scalable as we continue to grow. If you are a team player with an interest in creating business value, have an eye for technical talent, and loves connecting people and opportunities, this is the role for you.
What you’ll do:
- Primarily collaborate with the Tech team, but also other teams when needed, to deeply understand hiring needs
- Source qualified candidates, review resumes, and interview candidates to identify skills and values fit
- Find, enthuse and engage passive candidates
- Recommend and drive improvements in our recruitment practices; find innovative ways to seek out talent
- Proactively provide candidates with the right information to help make their decision as easy as possible
- Track, analyze and communicate key recruitment metrics and insights
- Create a great candidate experience
When it comes to your strengths, passions and prior experiences:
- You are passionate about finding and connecting with the best talent
- Strong technical acumen and a proven track record for assessing technical talent
- Know how to creatively develop sourcing strategies to find the best talent and how to engage and nurture prospective candidates
- Proven experience in building and managing a diverse candidate pipeline
- You know how to prioritize tasks and goals in a challenging, fast-paced and high growth environment
- You possess strong interpersonal skills
- You are passionate about taking full ownership in driving talent acquisition initiatives
- Fluent in Swedish is a plus. Your English is however fully fluent. Any additional language skills are a plus
What’s in it for you?
- We're in the hyper-growth stage. Having moved organically from start-up to scale-up, you have the chance to be part of our incredible journey in reaching that next level
- The opportunity to join the project of creating a world-class Talent Acquisition team
- We are welcoming, open to new ideas, we work hard, and take pride in our achievements
- We may be Swedish but we have an international outlook. Our team comes from all over the world, and as a result, our company is a diverse and exciting place to work
If what you’ve read so far sounds awesome and if you’re serious about this, here’s what to do next.
Help us get to know you by submitting your CV, cover letter and/or any other information you see fit in order to present who you are. You also need to show you have a little something extra. Focus on what you are great at and make it easy for us to see how great you are.
The hiring process for this position involves problem-solving, personality and ability tests. However, our recruitment process is designed to be a two-way conversation. We want to get to know you and we also want you to get a first-hand insight into what it will be like to join Bannerflow.
We’re super excited about receiving your application and hope to talk soon.