Our goal is to create the best solution possible for our customers. We are divided into different feature teams, consisting of 5-9 developers, both Back and Front End. Each feature team has ownership of the full lifecycle of a set of features and we work closely with the Product team, ensuring that we are focusing on the right things. This will include bug fixing, refactoring old code into the new codebase and creating new features and functions, from scratch. We usually work in a Kanban-like flow with some rituals from Scrum (retros, demos, etc.)
We make sure to always stay on top of our expertise when it comes to the latest technologies. We have cross team forums where we get to discuss challenges and findings, sharing knowledge and learning new things.
Who are Tech?
- We are problem solvers, self-starters and always keen to learn.
- We take the initiative, using our wealth of experience and diverse team to solve problems.
- We're creative and want to transform the digital advertising industry for the better.
- We are engaged and want to make a difference
How we work
- We're split into multiple independent, self-organising, and cross-functional feature teams. All teams have a dedicated Product manager, supporting and guiding us in the right direction.
- The standard tech stack is Angular, .NET Core and MongoDB, all hosted in Microsoft Azure. We always look for the technical tools that best fit our needs, nothing is really set in stone, although we do have some preferences.